- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
So we’re driving to a thanksgiving dinner, and we had to pick up my cousin (who is gay) and my aunts friends (who are gay and married to each other) and they started talking about how it’s practically a gay club. so i think ‘this is my moment’, and lean over to my mum, who is also waiting in the car, and tell her in the most deadpan voice i can muster, i say ‘congrats, you’re the only straight one here.’
this tank top makes my boobs look so amazing I just walked into a door because I was distracted by my own cleavage good morning everyone
its 8:30 at night
This post is 2 months old but it’s nice to see you can tell the time that’s a very good skill to have mate